Logo

Logo

Thursday 14 April 2016

String quartet concert "ReDo"

Special concert in a chamber room where the string instruments sound much better than in a wide scenary hall. Also, it give a special feeling as this concert was in a smaller room, not only that the sound quality was better but ambience was more pleasant...
But first of all! I´ve got to thank the janitor for advising me where the event was, otherwise I could have went back home frustrated and confused without knowing about where the supposed concert was going to be and then I would have missed it. Yeah, the references could have been better, or maybe it was me, who I just forgot to check some advise (if there was)
But coming again to the concert itself, It was simple but good. A calmed string melody always comes in hand for when you feel stressful or unmotivated for what it has come and what it has to come.
On other side note, it was interesting to see several kids in the audience, althought with theri respective parents, indeed.








No comments:

Post a Comment