Logo

Logo

Sunday 10 April 2016

Ingus Pētersons concert "Romantika"

Another event that filled the audience of Culture Centre´s scenary!
So this was Ingus Pētersos´ concert, a ballad singer (or what do you think "Romantika" means). Well, I´m not fan of this kind of music but, damn! it was relaxing. And, yeah, it was the most romantic event I´ve been for now in this project. I assure that.
    And when I say "romantic" is because something, as the concert move on to an interesting performance and more balad style...and the melodies became happier.

Pētersons on-live.






Also there were some orchestra moments. I like it. The thing that there is also time for the orchestra unveiling their skills and giving the importance they deserve in a concert.



And also there were some more performance like moments, where Ingus started singing in a restaurant´s table for going to more vivid songs.






No comments:

Post a Comment