Logo

Logo

Thursday 21 April 2016

"Silja Pogule laime". Temporal exhibition.

In the gymnasium´s art gallery (Ledus Pagrabs) from 15th apri to month´s last day Silja Pogule exhibits some of her happy paintings, where big cakes, flamingos and lions are the main elements to represent.
And with it there´s the pink color, as the main tone to represent happiness.

A short exhibition. As I said in a previous article, the house of ice (Ledus pagrabs) is a small exhibition area (I have seen smaller ones, anyway) so this current exhibition couldn´t take too long. Anyway, I admire the plastic tone and treatment the artist gives to her paintings but, well, a bit cheesy for my taste in general, I would say.







And also there were some textiles, but they weren´t in the exhibition´s description nor in the artist´s bio. So I would to guess what were they. I prefered the paintings. Yes:



No comments:

Post a Comment