Logo

Logo

Saturday 9 April 2016

"Dzejas Slams" in Valmiera

In Gallery Laipa, an unique gallery in Valmiera, there was the event idea from "Dzejas Slams", which is a contemporary poetry group from Riga which assisted to the gallery to tell some 3 minutes new poetry, where guitars and alternative harmony comes...in latvian, well, I couldn´t understand properly what they said in each recital.
Beer was offered to costumers and gifts for the guests was asured. So, well, I´m not usual admirer of poetry, I´m more of prose, but I know that each nook of the art has the contemporary version. So is the poetry as well. Well, it´s fine, it has more instruments and more actual themes as well:







Also I inmmortalized the gallery´s current exhibition, about photography and mix techniques. Also contemporary:






No comments:

Post a Comment