Logo

Logo

Friday 18 March 2016

Mirage Jazz Orchestra II

This time, Mirage Jazz Orchestra came in big numbers, with the complete set in the event.
Jazz evening! Oh yeah, remember when I said the so many people there was in the Falmenco concert? forget about it; in this event the terraces were almost full! so many people.
And with reason the terraces were full in this event. The concert was pretty cool:






Specially it was cool when this woman of powerful voice and pearl skin made her pieces. The songs were she sang were actually the best and I really felt like my blood runing throught my skin as I listened her voice. A pity I couldn´t understand what she said as she was singing in latvian, and if it´s already hard for me understanding latvian imagine with the words go according the harmonies:




No comments:

Post a Comment