Logo

Logo

Friday 4 March 2016

Cello concert

And more particular instruments concert comes! this time is about cellos (to clear your minds, it´s the third "violin family" instrument in size). Well, another concert I could say, another visit. Anyway, with the cellos there was the company of a drum set, to add more action and modernism.
Yes, and also there was some speech, but as far as I almost don´t understand latvian (it´s a shame, fine, but it´s my business after all) I couldn´t comment anything about it.

Ok, there go the pictures:
 






Aside of the drums company, there was also some bell company.


And not too much to say, a normal concert, maybe I just got habit of concerts. Althought cello sounds like heaven when mixed with the correct instruments, and drums is one of the correct choices...and bells, too.
Notice also, that aside of some classical pieces, they mostly played some more urban popular songs such the main them of the movie "Ghostbusters" or the 80s iconic song "Take on me" (it has an interesting videoclip, by the way).
For me it relaxed for a while. After all, these concerts last 1 hour and a half mostly and they help you to evade for a while, unless you have to take notes.

Oh, yes! and one little marginal note: again, public clapping synchronized! yes! claps clapping at the same time most of them! I´m not habited to that.

Fading black for playing "The Final Countdown" to end the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment