Logo

Logo

Sunday 10 July 2016

Laine Loze

Hi everybody!  I would like to add an extra note about one thing I liked from my stay in the city of Valmiera. Recently, in the centrical park of Vespuišu there´s open a restaurant that host, as I checked the program at the entrance, several concerts each weekend, from local groups and people. Didn´t notice this place until two days ago when I was purposed to go there. And I´ve got to say, but it´s interesting and inspiring to support the will and desires of new formed group and people from the local area who wants to get to start somehow, from small but cute places such this ones. I appreciate that, as it´s an impetus for those who want to start the hard path of arts (any way of them, music included).
The name of the article is the name of the group that was performing the evening I went, by the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment