Logo

Logo

Sunday 6 March 2016

Pleasant verbena with the band "Galaktika"

To celebrate the incoming of the spring (pavasaris) this saturday night there was a fancy party in the Culture Centre of Valmiera (whenever I mention "Culture Centre" remember that is the one in Valmiera all the time) with the musical feat of the group "Galaktika":
 
Here, you can see them, the group "Galaktika".

Well, it was a party, yes, but not the kind of party I would to stay in honestly. The reason is that this party was more like a smooth verbena couple dancing, fitting for tanning adults and married couples...and I don´t have any of them. Don´t feel bad for that. It´s that is not the type of things I like. In my country and in my village it´s usual to have these concerts in local festivities of each village, which are focused to people of grown ages (let´s say this), and I´ve got the memories of coming to them when I was a small kid going with my grandma to them.
Anyway, good to go, as the restaurant in the other side of the wall was open for the guests. It was curious however that at the end it turned to be a couple party (which differs from the "typical concerts in my village" by the way). Nah, it was fine but not for my taste. And also, the songs were in latvian; goood.




More close-ups and one "far-up" of the group, where their specialty was the synthesizer.

And this is the panorama, as I said upwards. I don´t have anything against it, ok? it was actually fine and I appreciated that the restaurant was open for costumers. But if you have a couple, this was the night to stay a bit more linked!






No comments:

Post a Comment